Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Interest.... (^^)


Hi~everybody… 

This is my first semester and also is my first time doing an exercise by using a blog. Okay~ now, my exercise wants me to show you all about My Interest.  

My interest is playing basketball.


First, I love playing basketball because; I fell so free and relax. I think playing basketball have some magic to let free my stress in whole day before I playing it. Second, playing basketball will Increased my self-confidence when I’m won in that competition. Thirdly, by playing basketball I also can make many friends after we are playing ball together. After that, I will have many friend and we can always join together to playing ball. In addition, I also can learn some good skill from them.



I think I love to playing basketball is at from 3 in secondary school. But before I have already contact with basketball at grade 6 in primary school. Next, in last year of secondary school, I meet some friend and they were like to playing basketball. They have good skill in playing basketball.

Very fortunate, in that year my school has organized a class to class basketball game. So we are feeling luckily and we make a team to take part that game. With very luckily, my team had won in the competition, and we feel very happy in the whole day, because we training result are not been wasted!!^^

Finally, I so happy because today can share my experience about basketball to you all. By the way, I’m really love to the basketball game~~XDD

That’s all.
THANKYOU!!!

<<<<<Below picture is my idol>>>>>>



KOBE BRYANT !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment