Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Expectation About My Programme

HELLO !!!
I'm back again...  :)

This is my second post on this week for another exercise and the title is : My expectation about my programmed.




I study at Polytechnic Seberang Perai. My course is mechanical engineering. I will choose this course because I think I have a future on this course. This is my first semester. In this first semester, I feel the school very good. Examples, if I want buy food or some daily necessities are very easy.

After that, when I study this course also have some my friend or people will always ask me " you will adhere to or easily give up this course ?" My answer is No!!! I'll stick with my choice because I have promise my parents, my friend and another reason for my future.

In this course, I learned engineering math, engineering science, communicative English, lathe machine and etc. Example, in communicative English I already learn how to communicate with people. In the course of work shop, I also have learned how to use or control the machine.



Finally, I also feel lucky~because can be accepted by polytechnic Seberang Perai. Another reason is in this place I can absorb a new knowledge and make new friend.

I love this place ~~

1 comment: